HVAC, FURNACE & AIR CONDITIONER (AC) REPAIR IN WHITBY
Your HVAC system is responsible for providing you and your family with a comfortable indoor living environment by keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter. So when the system breaks down, it can be very inconvenient for everyone living in the home. If you’ve recently noticed issues with your cooling or heating system, it may be time to call Snap Air & Heating Repair, your Whitby air conditioner repair and furnace repair specialists. We make you and your comfort our #1 priority.
BOOK SERVICE ONLINE
LEARN THE WARNING SIGNS OF PENDING SYSTEM FAILURE
We believe in educating the customer so they know what to look for if they’re suspicious that something is wrong with their HVAC system. Over time, normal wear and tear is going to take its toll and you may soon be confronted with the decision to replace your system. However, depending on the age and the frequency of repairs that have been occurring, repairing it may still be a viable option. Here’s what to consider :
- Deteriorating airflow and air quality – a balanced airflow and clean air are vital to a healthy indoor living environment. Upgrading your existing HVAC system will correct these problems. However, you should still have Snap Air & Heating Repair come out and inspect your system as replacement may not be necessary.
- Frequency of repairs – another factor that usually points to replacement versus air conditioner repair or furnace repair is the frequency of service calls and repairs. Consider what is called the “50% rule.” Simply stated, if repair costs are roughly 50% of your cooling or heating system’s value, it’s probably best to consider purchasing a new one.
- Moisture found in unusual places – when you notice moisture or water leaking from your system, it’s usually time to replace your HVAC system. A broken drain tube or leaking coolant is usually the culprit. You should address this problem immediately as it will lead to the growth of mold if left uncorrected. In most cases, repair is no longer a financially feasible option.
- Rising utility bills – there could be a number of reasons for this including the lack of preventative maintenance, misuse of the system within your Whitby household, rate increases, and system inefficiency. Out of all of these, the #1 cause of both cooling and heating system breakdowns is the lack of preventative maintenance.
- Uneven cooling and heating of indoor spaces – the age of your system, leaks in your ductwork, and problems with your thermostat are all possible contributing factors. If you have noticed that some rooms get cooler or warmer than others, you should call us to check out your system and see if a specific repair will fix this issue.
- Your HVAC system is old – knowing the age of your HVAC system can be a key factor in determining whether you should repair or replace it. Air conditioners have a lifespan of 15 years on average while boilers, furnaces, and heat pumps last an average of 18 to 24 years. You should always take the age of these components into consideration when trying to decide between repair and replacement.
If any of these apply, you should call Snap Air & Heating Repair and let a technician help you decide between air conditioner repair or furnace repair and system replacement. We can quickly diagnose and identify the problem and will recommend the proper solution. That will help get the system working just as new. However, it is important to notice signs of malfunction and get the unit repaired quickly.
WHY CHOOSE OUR COMPANY ?
Since establishing our company, we have provided the highest quality air conditioner repair and furnace repair services in Whitby and the surrounding areas. We also offer installation services and develop preventative maintenance plans, both of which ensure that your system will operate at peak efficiency. By exceeding our customer’s expectations and providing a superior level of service, we have become the leading HVAC service providers in Ontario Province. For more information regarding our extensive line of HVAC services, please call Snap Air & Heating Repair today.
Snap Air & Heating Repair
16-850 MCQUAY BLVD
Whitby, ON L1P 1L7